Makura, Israel, Hefa Duct HVAC Leak
Duct HVAC Leak Hefa
Duct HVAC Leak Testing powered by Liberty Air Balance Co., Inc. (LABCO) is an independent Air and Hydronics testing agency that provides services for the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) industry. We have been working in the HVAC industry for over 30 years, LABCO has been in business in Southern California since 2003 and is a signatory union shop.
LABCO prides itself in working closely with its clients and expediting accurate air balance reports. Every field employee at LABCO is a TABB certified technician who undergoes rigorous classroom and lab training. We also have certified commissioning agents.
LABCO specializes in:
- Air and water systems balancing of new and existing systems
- Pre-construction surveys and plan check
- Hospital airborne isolation rooms, OR’s and crucial air validation for OSHPD
- Clean room certification
- Fire life safety testing
- Smoke evacuation
- Stairwell pressurization testing
- Duct pressurization/leakage testing
- Ultrasonic water flow measurements
- Fume hood certification
- Kitchen hood certification
- Duct detector testing
- Smoke fire damper testing
- 3rd party testing
- Set OSA
- Set minimum CO2 sensors
- Demand control ventilation
At LABCO we have close working relationships with the following mechanical engineers. TKS&C, TTG Corp., JL Hengstler, Gilmore & Associates, P2S Engineering, Building Mechanical Systems and ME Engineers.
At LABCO we have maintained long term associations with Hoag Memorial Hospital (Newport Beach & Irvine), UCI Medical Center, Mission Hospital Laguna, Bank of America, Wells Fargo Bank.
We look forward to the opportunity to be of service to you and your company.